College Drinking Experiences
- Why do you think people use alcohol?
Some people use it just for having a good time and with friends. Others are addicted to it. Also there are some who drink to forget the sorrow, or regret from things they did in past.
- What do you think the minimum age to legally drink alcohol should be, and why?
In my opinion drinking alcohol is not a good action. It shouldn’t be allowed by authorities. However, the minimum age should be 20 because teenagers are most likely interested in drinking.
- Do you know people who drink only to get drunk?
Yes there are some people who just make their selves drunk. They are not addicted, but they like to drink. One of them is my friend, who just drinks for fun
- Have you ever suspected any of your friends or acquaintances of being alcoholics? Why? Did you do anything about it?
One of my friends also drinks, but he drinks alcoholic beverages like beer. He just drinks occasionally at parties. We avoid him from drinking every time we see him. Now, he knows, whenever we are with him, he doesn’t drink
- Efforts to alter one’s states of consciousness through the use of alcohol or other drugs are found in almost every culture. Why do you think this is the case?
Day by day, people are becoming aware of the disaster and side effects of using alcohol and other drugs. They are trying to prevent using these addictive drugs. That’s why every culture is going throw their own culture to avoid people using alcohol and other addictive drugs.